TODAY IS THE DAY! Join the NEPA Match Day collective!
This is your OFFICIAL invitation to join the NEPA Match Day collective, which will be held on the first Friday in May (May 5, 2017).
This year, we will accept the first 25 qualifying nonprofits (501(c)(3)s) serving Lackawanna County to respond by email with all of the requested information, listed below.
To participate in NEPA Match Day, please send an email to Rachel Drazdowski (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating that your organization wants to participate. In the same email, please provide:
• Organization contact information (person’s name, title, email address, and phone number);
• Link to organization website;
• Link to online donation page;
• Attached JPG or PDF format of organization logo;
• Organization mission statement;
• Link to organization social media page(s);
• Attached 501(c)(3) verification or EIN;
• Affirmation that your organization serves Lackawanna County; and
• Brief (4 sentence max) statement of what the funding will help your organization do for the community.
The following items are requirements an agency must meet to join the collective:
• Agree to participate in social media marketing of the entire collective a minimum of two (2) times per month until Match Day;
• Send a representative to all NEPA Match Day meetings;
• Willingness to work together as a team to promote NEPA Match Day and all organizations participating in the collective;
• Acknowledge in all communications with the public concerning NEPA Match Day that NEPA Match Day is an initiative of the Scranton Area Community Foundation; and
• Provide reporting of NEPA Match Day totals by Friday, May 12, 2017.
Limitations on participation:
• Participation in the NEPA Match Day collective is not available to institutions of higher education;
• For organizations participating in 2017’s NEPA Match Day collective, failure to adhere to any stated requirements may preclude your organization’s future participation in NEPA Match Day;
• Email submissions with missing information or broken links will be notified and given an opportunity to correct errors. Only the first 25 nonprofits to submit complete and accurate information will be part of the collective.
If you are selected to be part of the collective, you will receive a notification email within the next week. Only emailed materials, containing all requesting information, and sent to the correct address will be accepted. If your agency was part of a past collective, you ARE NOT automatically part of the 2017 collective.
If you have any questions about participation requirements for 2017’s NEPA Match Day, please call or email Rachel Drazdowski at (570) 347-6203 ext. 302 or email@example.com.