Join the NEPA Match Day Collective for 2016!
This is your OFFICIAL invitation to join the NEPA Match Day collective, which will be held on the First Friday in May (May 6, 2016).
We will accept the first 25 nonprofits (501(c)(3)s) serving Lackawanna County to respond with all of the requested information, listed below.
To participate in NEPA Match Day, please send an email to Rachel Drazdowski (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating that your organization wants to participate. In the same email, please provide:
- Organization contact information (person’s name, title, email address, and phone number);
- Link to organization website;
- Link to online donation page;
- Attached JPG or PDF format of organization logo;
- Organization mission statement;
- Link to organization social media page(s);
- Attached 501(c)(3) verification or EIN;
- A statement that your organization serves Lackawanna County; and
- Brief (4 sentence max) statement of what the funding will help your organization do for the community.
The following items are additional requirements your agency must meet to join the collective:
- Agree to participate in social media marketing of the entire collective a minimum of two (2) times per month until Match Day;
- Send a representative to all NEPA Match Day meetings;
- Willingness to work together as a team to promote NEPA Match Day and all organizations participating in the collective; and
- Acknowledge in all communications with the public concerning NEPA Match Day that Match Day is an initiative of the Scranton Area Community Foundation (failure to adhere to this requirement may preclude your organization’s future participation in NEPA Match Day).
- Participate in NEPA Match Day event on May 6, 2016.
If you are selected to be part of the collective, you will receive a notification email within the next week. Only emailed materials, containing all requesting information, will be accepted. If your agency was part of a past collective, you ARE NOT automatically part of the 2016 collective.